Function/Activity: To document the application, assessment, and evaluation of host families for Continuing Education’s student homestay program.
Description/Type of Records: Host family applications, suitability assessments, evaluations and copies of contracts.
|Office of Primary Responsibility (OPR)||Retention||Disposition|
|Program Office, Continuing Education||12 years after the last homestay with a host family, or in the case of minors for 12 years after they reach the age of majority.||Confidential shred or deletion|
Access to this series shall be limited to those with the authority for the following purposes:
File and/or case management.
Records Management Instructions
Offices of Primary Responsibility (OPR):
For ease of administering the disposition of these records:
Files which include clients who are minors will be filed at the end of the series with the minor’s date of birth clearly noted.
- Alvina Mountenay, Business Operations Manager, Continuing Education
- Jo-Ann Munn Gafuik, Senior Officer, Policy and FOIP
- Lisa Atkinson, University Records Committee (Chair)
31 March 2014; amended 28 July 2016
- Karen Jackson, General Counsel
- Bonnie Woelk, University Archives
- Dru Marshall, VP (Academic), Information Trustee
Amended 10 March 2018