This block covers activities related to internationalization and international development, including the development of linkages and partnerships with international bodies, and the creation and management of international development projects.
- For visits promoting possible linkages or exchanges, see CR Convocations & Ceremonies.
- For programs and services for international students, see ST International Student Programs and Services.
- For the recruitment of international students, see ST Student Recruitment.
- For involvement with other research organizations NOT related to clinical trials, see RE Research Bodies – External.
To document matters related to internationalization activities not shown elsewhere in this block. Material of a specific nature should be placed on the appropriate subject file.
To document the initiation, facilitation and co-ordination of linkages and partnerships with international bodies. Records may include correspondence with potential partner institutions, linkage committee records, memoranda of understanding and linkage agreements
- For visits promoting possible academic linkages or exchanges, see CR Convocations and Ceremonies.
- For the development of joint international academic programs, see AC Program Planning.
To document the development, administration, planning, reporting and evaluation of international development programs. Records may include correspondence with future partners, agreements and contracts, project proposals, background research, photographs, minutes of the project advisory committees, project budgets, statistics, reports, logistical frameworks and work plans.