Calendar Submission Drafts
UCLASS Primary: GV105 – Calendar Publication
Retention Rule Number: Specific Retention Rule 98.0009
Function/Activity: To document the preparation of the University calendar.
Description/Type of Records: Calendar submission drafts.
|Office of Primary Responsibility (OPR)||Retention||Disposition|
|University Press||3 months after publication||Recycle or delete|
|All other units||Refer to uploaded or online versions.||Recycle or delete|
Access to this series shall be limited to those with the authority for the following purposes:
- File and/or case management.
- Response to the request or notice.
- Legal review.
- Research (at the discretion of the Senior Specialist, Policy & FOIP)
For Offices of Primary Responsibility (OPR):
Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (s. 8), (s.9),(s.11), (s.36), (s.66)
- Jo-Ann Munn Gafuik, Access and Privacy Coordinator
- Bonnie Woelk, University Records Committee (Chair)
18 June 2013; amended 8 February 2017