University of Calgary
UofC Navigation

K.C. Stanley fonds, 1948-1979

Submitted by justin.anders on Tue, 10/07/2014 - 10:33am

Stanley, Kevin C.

ca. 4500 drawings. 

Canadian architect. Practiced primarily in Edmonton and region with some out of province work. His firm underwent a series of name changes (Stanley & Stanley, Dewar Stevenson & Stanley, K.C. Stanley & Company, and Ross M. Stanley) during the period 1948-1979. All categories of buildings are present in this collection, including private residences, churches, schools, theatres, office buildings, stores, University and Government buildings, etc. 

Significant projects include: Edmonton City Hall; the Y.M.C.A. building; St. Paul’s United Church; Alberta Teachers Association Headquarters Building; Baltz Office Building (all located in Edmonton).

The fonds consists of drawings from the architectural practice of K.C. Stanley, 1948-1979.

Title based on contents of fonds.

Acquired by donation in 1980.

Finding aids available at repository. 

Further accruals expected.

Accessions: 72A/80.07

Sort Title: 
Stanley