Lombard North Group
ca. 1000 drawings.
The landscape architecture firm of Lombard North Group was established in 1965 (Winnipeg) as Cameron Man. Soon after, the name was changed to Man, Taylor, Muret. In 1973, at the same time an office was established in Calgary, the name of the firm was changed to the Lombard North Group.
Significant projects include: Prince's Island, Calgary, AB; Court House Park, Calgary, AB; Cataracts Territorial Park, Yellowknife, NWT; Lord Selkirk Park, Winnipeg, MN; University of Saskatoon, Saskatoon, SK.
Fonds consists of drawings, from the landscape architecture practice of Lombard North Group, 1965-1973.
Title based on contents of fonds.
Acquired by donation in 1979.
Finding aids available at repository.
Further accruals expected.